This is not a "Goodbye"! It's just a "See you soon!"

Hello guys!

I can say that I'm finishing my Master in Bilingual Education (I still have tasks and exams but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL). Definitely, I'm not sad but to be honest I have mixed feelings because our ICT adventure #ictclil_urjc is about to finish and I don't want to!

I started to create "My Final Artifact" with Genial.ly  but soon I realized that I couldn't add music or voice records. So, I had to start again. My final choice was Powtoon because it gave me the possibility to create a video by using images of "Miss Smurfette" and adding pieces of my favourite songs in every slide. I also added comments expressing my feelings regarding to every tool that we worked with during this adventure (nice and funny comments mates!). Honestly, I spent one day creating my artifact with Powtoon but I cannot regret anything, I really love the final outcome!.

Powtoon has an ample amount of  backgrounds, templates, characters and allows you to upload your own files but you have to take into account that if you want a nice outcome you should spend a huge amount of time in front of your computer. You only need to sign up and try it!

During the "ICT Experience", we had 7 modules and I enjoyed all of them!. I still remember the first day in the ICT class ( I felt so clumy, LOL) but as the time went by I realized that I'm good at it! .I put a lot of effort and creativity in every assignment and I think that I did my best!.

If I had to choose an activity of this subject and the challenge that I enjoyed the most I would choose the "Chroma Project" because we worked hard all together as a team and we visited the "Future Classroom Lab". Also, during this adventure I had the opportunity to discover nice tools and resources such as Canva, Genial.ly, SoundCloud,etc. I'm sure, that all the tools will be useful in my classroom and I've already been using them.

I had a great time while I was creating my final artifact which summarizes this awesome adventure. Time flies and I needed to reflect on how much I learnt and put all the challenges together because now I'm a Proficiency ICT User. (Don't laugh! LOL).







I would like to use the opportunity presented by this post to thank to MΒͺ JesΓΊs GarcΓ­a for her devotion, patience, cool sense of humour and for her advices. I'm so grateful!

Take care guys, was a pleasure to share these moments with you. Let's keep in touch and remember this is not a goodbye. I'll come back soon with new and fresh ideas.

Lots of hugs, 

Silvana.😎😍😍😘😘😘😘😘








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to our Book Race!

My cool Clil Bank of Useful Resources

Tim's Adventures and Comic Adventures!