#twima8 How the Erasmus Programme changed my life?

Hello guys!

How are you today?

I'm so happy because I will be able to share with you a story wich is really special to me.😍😍😍

As all of us know, that there are many kind of stories: stories can be sad, stories can be funny, stories can have a happy ending...stories can help us to change our lives, etc. There are motivational stories, stories that make us stronger and stories that encourage us.

As I said before, today I will share with you one of the most special stories of my life thanks to "#twima8"."Twima" means The World is My Audience and through this Flipgrid I recorded my story and opened my heart while I was remembering the best year of my youth.

My experience using this tool was really good because I could speak a little more about me and I could also watch other teachers' and students' stories. The tool is also pretty intuitive and easily allows you to answer to other stories. I genuinely enjoyed the experience because "Twima" put myself closer to other colleagues and even if they were far away from me, we could realize that our stories and experiences were not so different from each other.

When I was studying my Honours Degree in Primary Teaching I had the opportunity to spend one year in Italy because I applied for an Erasmus Exchange Programme Grant. I used "Twima" to  share with you guys how this Programme changed my life and to enumerate its advantages. Please, watch the video that I recorded with all my love and share your impressions. I hope you enjoy it!
P.S: Thanks mommy for your help when I was recording this video!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to our Book Race!

Tim's Adventures and Comic Adventures!

Channel 4 Project!